Enhanced SmartPay Programs
IntraMalls Assurance Services for purchase card activity satisfy government management and audit requirements AND generate substantial administrative cost savings.
IntraMalls enhance micro-purchase programs through assurance services surrounding your existing and next generation Federal Purchase Card ("P-card") processes. IntraMalls add vital assurances beginning with federal sourcing and continuing through Level III Card reconciliation and administrative review.
Since 1998, IntraMalls has been delivering on the promise of today’s E-Gov initiatives by enabling our Federal clients to:
Realize process automation and dramatic reductions in administrative cost burdens
- Single logon to millions of authentcated Federal or Agency-specific items & pricing
- Automating purchase logs creating auto-archived records
- Conducts order processing and backorder tracking
- Allows agencies to balance micro-purchase workloads across Department and shift human capital resources to mission critical needs.
- Provides supplier fulfillment and line item electronic invoicing matched to P-card charges
- Completes three-way Level III reconciliation of electronic bank statements
- Reconciliation tied to receipt and Property Sheet submissions
- Creates peace of mind P-Card audit assurance
Improve Budget & Management Oversight
- Accurately captures and reports p-card data against SDB contracting goals.
- Addresses chronic under-reporting of JWOD, SDVOSB, NIB, NISH and SDB procurements made using purchase cards.
Automates sourcing ensuring compliance with FAR requirements and best practices
- Provides agencies with the procurement data necessary to come up with a strategic acquisition plan that leverages buying power and meets socio-economic goals.
- Creates a consolidated, streamlined process and eliminates process deficiencies to prevent fraud, waste and abuse.
- Facilitates Agency Compliance with the Purchase Card Waste Elimination Act of 2006
Success Metrics for Federal Clients
- Current client since 2003, saved an additional 4% off List Prices in FY 05 through IntraMalls aggregation.
- IntraMalls P-Card services facilitated 20 new ARS Division BPA Contracts with key suppliers in FY 06.
- Measurably improved ARS item level reporting of JWOD, SDVOSB and Bio-Based product buys.
- Client since 1998, added realtime obligation tracking on P-Card charges including shipping in FY 06
- Online Level III Bank Statement reconciliation service preserves thousands of manhours annually.
- Cardholder adoption and usage drives cost of fully reconciled transaction to below $1.00
IntraMalls Assurance Services include:
Supplier Authentication and Socio-economic Classifications
- Fraud waste and abuse protection and validations for compliance reporting
Department and Agency-Specific Catalog & Contract Hosting
- BPA, GSA, Strategic Sourcing agreements and Open Market pricing through a single log-on
- Object Class Codes assigned at the item level to assure compliance to workflow and policies
Online Order Processing 24/7
- Convenience and added productivity with overnight shipping
“No Supplier Left Behind” Support
- IntraMalls does not discriminate while supporting Suppliers e-commerce requirements
Toll-free Department Help-Desk Services
- Real people, real help- right here in the USA
Online Cardholder Bank Statement Reconciliation and Approval Services
- Level III transaction details matched to Bank Card Statement for online hierarchical approvals
P-Card Audit Assurance Services
- Meets or exceeds GAO audit requirements and best practice guidelines for P-card oversight
- IntraMall workforce training, change management and adoption success programs
- Eight years of proven domain expertise essential for Change Mgt & Training success
I want to register to learn more about IntraMalls benefits for my Agency!
IntraMalls features address the following OMB initiatives and requirements:
The Improving Financial Performance PMA initiative
The E-Gov PMA initiative
The Budget & Performance Integration PMA initiative
Annual Small and Disadvantage Business Goals
Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative
IntraMalls Service addresses recommendations made in GAO Reports:
GAO-03-56 Government Faces Challenges in Gathering Socioeconomic Data on Purchase Card Merchants December 2002
GAO-04-87G Auditing and Investigating the Internal Control of Government Purchase Card Programs.
GAO-04-430 Agencies Can Achieve Significant Savings on Purchase Card Buys
GAO-04870 Using Spend Analysis to Help Agencies Take a More Strategic Approach to Procurement
GAO-04-650G Checklist for Reviewing Systems under the Federal Financial Management Improvement Act
GAO Testimony before the House Committee on Government Reform – Purchase Cards: Continued Control
Weaknesses Leave Two Navy Units Vulnerable to Fraud and Abuse
GAO Testimony before the House Committee on Energy and Commerce – Government Purchase Cards: Control Weaknesses Expose Agencies to Fraud and Abuse May 2002
GAO Testimony before the House Committee on Government Reform – Purchase Cards: Control Weaknesses Leave Army Vulnerable to Fraud, Waste, and Abuse June 2002
GAO Testimony before the House Committee on Government Reform – Data Mining: Results and Challenges for Government Program Audits and Investigations March 2003
GAO Testimony before the Senate Committee on Government Affairs – Purchase Cards: Increased Management Oversight and Control Could Save Hundreds of Millions of Dollars April 2004
GAO-02-1041 Purchase Cards: Navy Is Vulnerable to Fraud and Abuse but Is Taking Action to Resolve Control Weaknesses September 2002
GAO-03-292 Purchase Cards: Control Weaknesses Leave the Air Force Vulnerable to Fraud, Waste, and Abuse December 2002
GAO-03-405 FAA Purchase Cards: Weak Controls Resulted in Instances of Improper and Wasteful Purchases and Missing Assets March 2003
GAO-03-489 HUD Purchase Cards: Poor Internal Controls Resulted in Improper and Questionable Purchases April 2003
GAO-04-737 VHA Purchase Cards: Internal Controls Over the Purchase Card Program Need Improvement
GAO-03-786 Forest Service Purchase Cards: Internal Control Weaknesses Resulted in Instances of Improper, Wasteful, and Questionable Purchases August 2003